ACT WorkKeys is a job skills assessment program that assists employers in selecting, hiring, training, developing, and retaining employees. ACT WorkKeys consists of diagnostic examinations in nine foundational skills and three soft skill sets; each exam’s length, time allotted, and format (internet vs. paper) are contingent upon which skill is being tested.
ACT WorkKeys assesses the following skills:
• Applied Mathematics (internet/paper based, 33 questions, 55/45 minutes)
• Applied Technology (internet/paper based, 34 questions, 55/45 minutes)
• Business Writing (internet/paper based, 1 prompt, 30/30 minutes)
• Listening for Understanding (internet based, 28 questions, 45 minutes)
• Locating Information (internet/paper based, 38 questions, 55/45 minutes)
• Workplace Observation (internet based, 35 questions, 55 minutes)
• Reading for Information (internet/paper based,
• Teamwork (paper based, 33 questions, 55/45 minutes)
In addition, ACT WorkKeys assesses the following soft skill sets:
• Fit (internet based, 100 questions, 15-20 minutes)
• Talent (internet based, 165 questions, 30-35 minutes)
• Performance (internet based, 55 questions, 10-15 minutes)
Disclaimer: This content is provided for informational purposes only. It has not been edited, fact checked or updated. This content is neither affiliated nor endorsed by ACT or any other official agency. These questions were written by a third party test prep company and licensed by PracticeQuiz for use on this site. Please use at your own discretion.